RETURNS, CANCELLATIONS & EXCHANGE
CUSTOMERS MAY RETURN ITEMS FOR REFUND OR EXCHANGE UNDER THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS
1. Customers may return items for refund or exchange under the following conditions:
- Emac & Lawton Head Office – firstname.lastname@example.org - has been notified within 7 days of the customer’s receipt of the goods.
- The goods must be returned to Emac & Lawton at customer expense.
- All goods returned must be of saleable quality and in original packaging.
- Responsibility for any damage in transit on return remains with the customer.
- A copy of the relevant invoice must be enclosed with the returned goods, clearly detailing the items returned.
- Emac & Lawton charge 15% of the invoiced price of the item as a handling fee for a customer change of mind within 7 DAYS.
2. If any item is damaged/faulty upon arrival at a customer, a credit or replacement may be applied under the following conditions:
- Emac & Lawton office – email@example.com - has been notified within 7 days of the customer’s receipt of the goods.
- Clear details of the claim are provided, including:
- Company Name and Invoice Number
- Product Detail, including Item Code
- Images of the damaged item(s)
- A brief description of the fault/damage
3. Many of our products are hand crafted and hand finished to provide a unique look. Natural imperfections are to be expected and each piece may be different and may vary over time with exposure to light and use. These imperfections cannot be used as reason for a damage claim. With prior approval from Emac & Lawton head office, a refund or exchange may be considered depending on the extent of the imperfection. Returns will be at the cost of the customer and processed as per Part 1 above.
4. All complaints, claims, or notification of lost Goods, incomplete Goods, Goods damaged in transit or Goods that do not comply with your purchase order must be submitted to us in writing within 7 days of the date of arrival of the goods. Otherwise, you are deemed to have accepted the Goods and shall not refuse to pay for the Goods on the basis that they were lost, incomplete, damaged in transit, or do not comply with your purchase order.
5. Cancellation of orders or part of orders must be made in writing, via email or fax, and until done so, will remain an order. Cancelled orders that have already been packed and are ready to dispatch or collect, will incur a minimum re-stocking fee of 15%. Orders for Xmas items, if cancelled after 14 days of placement, may incur a 15% restocking fee. Orders may be cancelled at the discretion of Florabelle Living. Reasons for cancellations include, but are not limited, to breach of Terms & Condition’s, non-response by purchaser to Florabelle Living communication and rejected/declined payments.